Important Links

Need Freight?

Frequently Asked Questions

This depends on where you are going & what you are hauling. There is an MCP65 from the DMV which is necessary for intrastate (California only) operators. Other permits may be needed if you are a long haul trucker. Call us at 1-800-498-7825 to answer any questions you may have.

Class A trucks, require a class A license. Class B trucks require a class B license. How long you need one for depends on the truck insurance company we place you with. Any questions can now be answered by calling us at 1-800-498-7825.

Trucks, Trucking and Truck Insurance

is a very technical business be sure you have an agent / broker on your side who understands YOUR business as well as theirs. GW Truck Insurance understands your business and ours.
Scroll to Top